Sunday, May 8, 2011

National Treasure VHS

This is the first movie of the series.If you're looking for National Treasure VHS here it is.

This is one of my favorite movies,and I also have this walt disney vhs film.Alot of us still use are vcr for watching movies.

I'm so looking foward to National Treasure Three.I have a good feeling that movie will be just as good as the first two.

So stay tuned for National Treasure Three.I don't think they'll have that movie on VHS,but I know there are alot of VHS National Treasure tapes out there for a pretty good deal.

This vhs movie only costs 6 buck.So if ya look around a little bit,you'll be able to find alot of good other movies too..on vhs.

Like I said."This National Treasure VHS" tape is just a few bucks.


I am not aware if they made National Treasure Book of Secrets VHS tapes.That one is a little newer,so I'll look into that.

I also assure you that "National Treasure Three" will not be on VHS.I'm sure sooner,or later they will copy one over,but I'd assume it will be blu-ray and dvd.

I had a friend write me the other day,and he asked if there were any national treasure part 2 vhs tapes out there floating around.I told them none that I've heard of.

But anyways..here is the first one on VHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment