Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Walt Disney Movies 2011

I'm looking foward to the new Walt Disney movies that 2011 brings out.I know I'm not the only one looking foward to seeing what new films will be in store for us.

I like the movies that are also made for adults.Well actually all the movies this production has made can also be considered adult walt disney movies.

One movie that was made in 201i is that Walt Disney Tangled movie.That's a must see.

I'll be making a walt disney 2011 movie list here shortly.I know there are some good movies coming out.

Some of the new walt disney movies are the re-make of Winnie the Pooh.That's right.It's coming out in theatres July 15th.So that a must 2011 walt disney movie for you to see.I've always loved winnie the pooh,and this movie will bring back a lot of good memories when I was a kid.I think Walt Disney Winnie the Pooh will be one 2011 movie to go down in the books.

Another new walt disney movie is Cars 2 and that will be at the theatres June 24th.

Walt Disney Mars Needs Moms is already in thetres.I have not seen that movie,but soon as I do I'll put up a review.I've heard good things about it.So thus far there has been alot of good 2011 Walt Disney movies come out.

One movie I know we're all looking foward to is Pirates of the Caribbean.I'm really looking foward to this third.I also thing that Pirates of the Caribbean 3 will be a movie worthy of part 1 and part 2.

I think it will be a good triology when all said and done.

So rest assured there will be a lot of Walt Disney 2011 movies for our collection.

Oh..and Toy Story 3 is now available on Blu-Ray and DVD.Same gooes for Bambi.I know there tons of walt disney bambi fans out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment