Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Lion King

I have seen Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin. I thought you couldn't get any better than them. Then comes along in 1994, The Lion King, absolutely the best animated film I have ever seen! From the powerful musical opening, to the heart felt ending, I was into it the whole movie. The Lion King soundtrack is probably the best soundtrack I have ever heard. It is also one of the more intense films produced by Disney. Scar is a character that is hard not to like. He is so evil and exciting. I am not saying that I like evil characters. He is a very exciting character in the movie. The Lion King can be a very emotional movie also, especially when Simba's father is up in the sky, with his deep powerful voice talking to Simba. I have never liked a Disney animated film nearly as much as this. Perhaps since it is the most intense and exciting animated movie I have ever seen.Even if wlat disney mores are not your thing,you'll love this movie.

the lion king

No comments:

Post a Comment