Saturday, October 9, 2010

Peter Pan

The day my dad bought me this tape back in april 1993, I instantly fell in-love with it. And while it was only the third addition to my Disney collection back then (following "The Little Mermaid" & "Beauty and the Beast"), today, having over 20 Disney films in my library, it still remains one of my favorite Disney movies ever.
I loved everything about this film, but mostly the glossy animation. It reminds me of that in "Cinderella". Very pristine, very detailed, amazing colors. Equally important, the characters are very appealing, especially Tinker-Bell and the evil-yet-hilarious Captain Hook. Wendy is also a great character, drawn very beautifully. The story of "Peter Pan" has always interested me, and therefore I had high expectations upon watching this movie for the first time. I remember watching it with my sisters; we were totally blown away by it. It's easily a classic in a league of its own.


peter pan

No comments:

Post a Comment