Sunday, April 17, 2011

National Treasure 3

As I mentioned earlier National Treasure 3 will be comming out sometime next year.

There are alot of rumors what this next movies plot is going to be.I remember just after National Treasure 2.Alot of us were saying part 3 won't be far off.

I came up with the search for atlantis because that fit Benjamin Gate's style.I'm not really sure if they'll pick that script.Rumor has it some clean free energy source would be discovered.But the reality about that is none of us associate the lost continent of atlantis with a free clean energy source.So I'm not holding my breath on that plot.

Another rumor is National Treasure 3 could be about Benjamin Gates going on the quest for the fountain of youth.I'm not sure about this plot either.I know they are looking for the best ideas for the next movie,and the script is still in the works.But this one also sounds non-treasuress..hahahaha..:)

I think the two strong possibilities for National Treasure 3 are either linked to the idea of "page 47" in the presidents book.Remember the book of secrets.I think his friend Riley mentioned that in his book in the movie.The presidents book of secrets.Then the president mentioned to Benjamin Gates that he wanted him to take a look at page 47.

I have no idea what page 47 in the presidents book details,but it has to be some type of mystery.I guess that's one thing we can all agree upong that national treasure three will definately be a mystery of suspence and adventure like the rest of the national treasure series.

The last rumor is something going along the lines of the "Lost Colony".Remember the lost colony of Roanoke.That old tv show "In Search Of"did aepisode of that.Anyways rumor has it they may work some type of huge treasure in along with that plot.

Wheter it's national treasure page 47 or something to to with aliens.Remember the president also brought of Roswell.

Anyways,these are all great plots.I'm sure the secret will break sooner or later,and we'll all eventually end up finding out what national treasure three will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment