Thursday, April 28, 2011

With Robin Williams

I'll put a little list of films together,and make a Robin Williams movie list.I really loved him in Jumanji.

When it comes to Robin Williams kids movies he's one of the best actors for the job.I wish they'd of made a Jumangi II.Now that would have been a movie worth seeing.Unfortunately I have not heard any news on them making a Jumanji Part 2.

At least it was a good thought,and I'm sure there will be more Robin Williams Walt Disney Movies to come.

I know Mrs. Doubtfire is not a Disney film,but it's a great kids movie with Robin Williams in that I'd recommend to all families.That and "Hook".

When it also comes to a list of Robin Williams movies.Make sure to watch "Patch Adams".That was such a fabulous movie.

Rest assured there will be some Robin Williams 2011 movies on the way too.According to the internet movie data base.So far the only thing I see,is he'll be doing the voice for Ramon in Happy Feet 2 in 3D.

"Old Dogs" was his last movie after he played Teddy Roosevelt in "Night at the Museum".

So keep checking back for more leads on Robin Williams 2011 movies.

He hasn't had any huge block-busters lately.I think he's just taking a break for awhile,and I'm sure he'll start getting back to larger projects.I sure hope to see more Robin Williams Walt Disney Movies.

Anyways..I think I'll make a list of his dvds soon,because he did do an awful lot of movies.Such a great actor,and sure hope we see alot more of him.He's got so much talent,and I think this year I'll read up more on this guy.

I'll also be adding some Robin Williams quotes to the site.

I feel almost at a loss of words now,because I thought I'd see alot more than just 1 movie for his 2011 schedule.

I'll keep you updated..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment