Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Good Movies 2011

There were alot of good movies in 2011 that hit the big screen.

Movies for kids and adults.

I'll try to come up with a few 2011 movies on DVD that I've watched.I don't go to the theatres much,so really enjoy a good movie in my home.Do up a good dinner,grab my favorite spot on the couch,and throw in a good 2011 movie of something that I have not seen.

I do watch movies several times if it's a good one.

I'm sure many of you who are looking for new movies on dvd might overlook that there really has been alot of good movies that have come out in the last few years.I usually do a search on my favorite actorsmcheck out what movies they have been in,and look at the reviews.

So my search is not just limited to new 2011 movies on DVD.If it's a good movie,and even a classic on an old vcr tape,I'll watch it.

There were not any good cowboy movies though.Sure True Grit was ok,and some really good acting in it,but the last new good cowboy movie that came out was 3:10 To Yuma.Now that film turned out to be one of the best cowboy movies that came out that year.

Now..hmmm?.."Good Movies 2011".

There were quite a few good ones.I have not seen the new Harry Potter yet,but have seen "Unknown" & "The Rite" with Anthony Hopkins.

So if you're looking for a good 2011 movie for adults.Maybe give that one a try.You can either buy it,or rent it online for a couple bucks.It was a good movie.I'm just trying to think of something at the top of my mind for something you can watch tonight.

If you're looking for a good kid movie.Try that movie "Up".That one actually is good for adults too.A good family movie.I know it's not a disney 2011 movie,but it sure keeps getting such great reviews,that I believe it's close to the top best 10 movies in like the family section.

The movie I'm going to add tonight here in this post,is 3:10 to Yuma.I know it's not movies 2011 material.But it's a dang good movie none the less.I would love to see this on the big screen.

Change of mind.I think I'll keep to the topic,and post a new 2011 movie on dvd.Like I said.You can buy,or rent it.Just click the link,and look for the instand video link..or the buy button.

I'm going to post "The Rite" with Anthony Hopkins.He's such a great actor,and this was a good 2011 movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment