Friday, August 5, 2011

True Stories About Sharks

Here is a movies about true stories of shark attacks.

My wife bought this movie today,and I really had no clue what it was about.

It's about a girl who's practicing for a surfing tournaments,and gets attacked by a shark.She loses her arm also in this shark attack while surfing.

So if you're into movies about shark attacks.This one may be of interest to you.It's a really good movie also,and worthy of sitting on the shelf next to your other shark movies.

I know there are some Disney Shark Movies out there,buit this aint one of them.None the less though,this is a movie about sharks.Not on the same line as Jaws,but none the less if you're looking for some of the best shark movies.This is one of them.

There has been alot of shows on TV about sharks recent.So there really has been alot of interest about these creatures lately.

I got some mail the other day asking me what disney movies about sharks are out there.I think there are some animated movies for kids about sharks,but not sure if they did any real based on a truey story type encounter with sharks.

I know Jaws to this day is probably the best movies about sharks that has ever been made.There really aint a whole lot of the top 10 shark movies list.

National Geographic,and other documentaries would probably be the best source for based on a true story.

Movies based on true stories about sharks are hard to come by.This is one shark video worthy of you collection.

Some good actors in this one too.I was sure suprised to see Dennis Quaid in another shark movie.He was in one of the "Jaws" movies when he was younger.I think it was the 3rd one at the sea park.

Anyways,nice to see him back in a true story about shark attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment