Thursday, August 4, 2011

New 2011 Kids Movies

Lets talk some,on the new 2011 kids movies that came out this year.We all know alot of good films came out in the last few months.

I know this is not one of the newer kids movies that came out this year,but look into that Disney movie called "Up".It's really a great movie for all age ranges.I get alot of e-mal asking me to be more specific in what age range each movie is good for.From 8-10 year olds.To 10-13 year olds etc.That's a hard thing to accomplish,when alot of the kids between 8 and 10 are already big dans of movies like Harry Potter.Then some parents wont let there kids watch it till they are 13 years old etc.

Ok,now lets get back to what kid videos came out this year worth mentioning.

Let us start with some disney movies for adults that kids can watch too.

I have not seen the new "Pirates of the Caribbean" .It's new 2011 videos like this taht spark our curiosity.After all,we're all looking for new good movies that we have not seen before.

I'm glad Disney is making more movies for adults.Many of these films are both good for adults & children.Thus I guess you could classify them as good family movies.

There are alot of good Johnny Depp Disney movies out there.I know he's done a few,and he did another disney 2011 movie this year if I aint mistaken.Some cartoon about fish.Yea it's animated.I'm not sure if it's a disney film though,so I'll have to look into it.

Another good kid movie that's good for adults is that new "Harry Potter" movie.I added that video just a few days ago,so you can either watch it online,or buy it if you want.

I'll add the stream here incase you want to rent & watch now that new Pirates of the Caribbean.On Stranger Tits it's called.So you can watch it online,and decide if you want to buy it.

Now will there be a prt 4 to this movie?I have no idea,and the same goes for the new National Treasure movie.When ever that's coming out.Sometime in 20114 they say.

Now that movie is loved by millions of 8 year olds as well.It goes to show there are alot of good adult movies for kids out there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment