Sunday, August 7, 2011

Movies For Girls

We all love good movies for girls.Another great thing is when they are little girls,odds are the little boys like the same film just as much.

I'd probably start with Beauty and the Beast as a for sure bet.

The other one that comes to mind is Sleeping Beauty.

I know my daughter just loved the movie.As far as age range goes?

We'll if an animated cartoon catches their attention,and if they can understand a little English.The film itself how it's acted out kind of does the rest of the explaining for them.

I know my little girl at the age of 2 1/2 just loved Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,and for many years afterwards.

I wouldn't really call any of these films "Disney Girl Movies".They really are good for everybody,and for people of all age ranges.

What's great about disney kids films is they don't get kids hyped up,or excited.Their eyes pretty much stay glued to the screen.There more relaxed after watching the little kids movies,instead of all worked up.So good films for children is something us parents are glad to have around.

So lets start off with "Beauty and the Beast".Give that one a try,and I'll make a new post sometime later on this week for "Sleeping Beauty".

I'll post the rental for this video.If you want to buy the dvd,you can do that too.I've been getting alot of mail asking me to post more movies that people can watch now.

Oops..Just checked.It's only avaible to buy at this moment.Sorry.I assumed Amazon would have it for rent in their instant video section.They have other movies of the same name,but not the one I was talking about for kids.

Another good film for little girls is Snow White an the Seven Dwarfs.No need for me to tell you all this.You have to remember as well,taht the good kid movies you grew up watching.Those old films that you think are old,work just as well,and will do the same magic they did on you,to your children.

So if you're a mother,look back to when you were a little girl.

I know alot more films of this nature that we're talking about came out since then,but why not start there,and search your way forward for movies for your child.That's what I do,and it's a great starting point.No need to be confused,just look back when you were young,and start from there.You can't go wrong.Believe me.

I have young girls to in the household,so I'll keep posting what films that I think may be of interest for little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment