Thursday, July 14, 2011

2009 Disney Movies

The best Disney movies for 2009.Well they put out alot of good movies that year,but waht year don't Walt Disney put out good movies?They have been putting out good movies since 1937.

So here is a lit of the 2009 Disney movies.I started making this list to help others track down movies they may have forgotton the name of.Not sure how that's possible when they forget the name but remember they year the movie was made.

So here's the Walt Disney 2009 Movies :

Race to Witch Mountain ..Cast Dwayne Johnson, AnnaSophia Robb, Carla Gugino, and Ciaran Hinds.This was a pretty good remake of the original movie.I enjoyed this very much.This one is good for adults too.

Hannah Montana (The Movie) ..Miley Cyrus, Emily Osment, Melora Hardin, Adam Gregory, and Tyra Banks.

Up ..Voices by Christoper Plummer, John Ratzenberger, Delroy Lindo, and Edward Asner.As I mentioned befor.I loved this movie and so will you.It's the best of the 2009 Walt Disney movies in my book.

Space Buddies ..Jason Earles, Diedrich Bader, Amy Sedaris, and Lochlyn Munro.This is one 2009 Disney movie I have not seen.Has alot of great reviews though.

G-Force ..Voices by Nicholas Cage, Penelope Cruz, Will Arnett, Sam Rockwell, Jon Favreau, and Steve Buscemi.Another Walt Disney Nicolas Cage movie.The beautiful Penelope Cruz voice is also in this movie.

Dadnapped ..Emily Osment, David Henrie, and Moises Arias.

Hatching Pete ..Jason Dolley, and Mitchel Musso.When it comes to 2009 Walt Disney movies this is another film I have yet to see.

Tiger & Pooh and a Musical Too ..Voices by Jim Cumming, Chloe Moretz, and Peter Cullen.

The Princess and the Frog ..Terence Howard, Oprah Winfrey, and Anika Noni Rose.I didn't know Oprah Winfrey was a voice in this movie.

Ponyo ..Cate Blanchett, Noah Cyrus, Matt Damon, and Tina Fey.We all know these actors & actresses.I didn't know they did voices for Disney movies.

Princess Protection Program ..Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato.The adorable Selena Gomez.I haven't seen this film,but certanly want too.

Old Dogs ..Robin Williams, and John Travolta.I never knew Robin Williams did so many movies with Walt Disney Studios.He's been around and certainly am looking foward to more Walt Disney Robin William movies.

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure ..Voices by Mae Whitman, Jesse McCartney, Lucy Liu, Raven-Symone

A Christmas Carol ..Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman, Colin Firth, and Bob Hoskins.Now I've seen this movie,and am a big fan of Jim Carrey.But this movie just didn't do it for me.He was awesome in the Grinch,but this one just didn't live up to my expectations.I think it was the script.

Santa Buddies ..Not sure who does the voices in this movie.

Wizards of Waverly Place (The Movie) .. Selena Gomez, and Jake T. Austin.I guess there are more than one Selena Gomez Walt Disney movies out there.So far found two movies she's done with this company.

So anyway,there ya have it.These are the Walt Disney 2009 movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment