Thursday, July 14, 2011

Walt Disney 2011 Movies

If you're looking for Walt Disney 2011 Movies.There here and ya can go straight to amazon and buy them.

The Walt Disney 2011 movie list as follows.I've had alot of e-mail asking for a walt disney 2011 movie list.

Alot of people can't remember the exact name of a movie sometimes,but they remember the year it came out.I hope this walt diney movie list help.

Like I said,these are the Walt Disney 2011 Movies.

Pirates of the Caribbean
On Stranger Tides
Cars 2
Tinker Bell and the Mysterious Winter Woods
Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2
Prom
Winnie the Pooh
Lemonade Mouth
Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure
Suite Life Movie
Once Upon A Warrior (Anaganaga O Dheerudu)
The Muppets
The Odd Life of Timothy Green
The Spooky Buddies

If there are any more 2011 Walt Disney movies out there,I'll be sure to add them to the list.As I mentioned earlier I got a lot of mail asking me what the 2011 disney movies are.So hope this list helps some of you.I know what it's like forgetting the name of a movie.My problem is I can't remember the year in most cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment