Thursday, July 28, 2011

Best Movies For 3 Year Olds

I'd start with some of your older disney classics when looking for the best movies for 3 year olds.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is always one that comes to mind.My 2 year old & my 3 year old loved that movie.So I know the difficulty of find the best movies for children that are safe for our kids.

I'd definately stick with animation & cartoons.When 3 year old little girls are just learning about the world.It's nice have safe movies for children to watch on hand.That's why I love alot of those older disney movies.

A friend of mine asked me.."What's a good movie for a 3 year old?" .Right away,I answered go with the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" movie.Yea..it's rated G..and young kids just love this video.

I sure do miss my 3 year olds watching disney movies.The memories of them just watching these films,are just as good movies were meant to be

We all know we want to play it safe with our 3 year old children.Stick with some of the older classic cartoon movies.Movies you enjoyed as a kid growing up.It's new to them too,so don't let old disney movies fool ya.There just as good today,as they were yesterday.

Your 4 year olds..and 5 year olds will love this movie too.It's really a good movie the whole family can enjoy.It's the best movies for young kids that interest us parents.We appreciate the Rated G movies.



No comments:

Post a Comment