Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Movie "Up"

The movie Up is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.If you're looking for the movie Up.Here it is.This is the Up DVD everyone has been talking about.

The Walt Disney Up movie.. a movie for dog lovers, the elderly, children of divorce, bird lovers,former Boy Scouts, and for people loving a good adventure of a movie.

This movie is for everyone.Young & old alike.

So if you're looking for one of the best walt disney movies this is certainly one of them.

It makes you laugh at first,and as the movie goes un you get a good undertanding of the old man in this movie.This movie even made me cry.It's so cute,and so adorable.This is a movie as I said for everyone.

Ages 5-100 I'd say.

I belive this picure will be an enduring classic right up there with Toy Story.I even like it better than the brilliant Wall-E, because it's more real.

So if you're looking for the "Walt Disney Up Movie" here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment