Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chronicles of Narnia Video

If you have not seen the first Chronicles of Narnia video.Here it is.It's actually my favorite of the triology.So it's a must for your collection.

There was a big white polar bear in this movie,and it reminded me of the news I read this morning about the polar bears dying on the long swim due to melting ice.They migrate to other grounds in search of food,and the young polar bears dying can't make the swim.It's so sad when climate change take place,and certain species are really effected.

But back to the movie.The Chronicles of Narnia video is something the whole family will enjoy.

You'll also hear a familiar voice.The lion's voice is Liam Neeson.

This such a great Disney movie and good for kids 2 years old..to 100.You'll love this film,and it's a movie you'll watch many times over.s a matter of fact,I might watch it tonight.

Now I have to go find a movie of baby polar bears to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment