Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Good Movies For Kids

Nothing like some good old walt disney movies to watch to keep the mood bright.

Here is the first Disney 101 Damations movies.I must say this is a popular movie even today when it comes to Disney Dog Movies.

I also added the VHS version for those of you looking for movies in VHS.So for those of you who love movies about little puppies.You're certainly in for a treat.

When it comes to good movies for kids.You can't go wrong with this video.Especially if you are a lover of Disney Dog Videos.

I asked a friend of mine what their favorite disney movies were,and she brought up this movie.She didn't like the movie that followed years later,that was not a cartoon.

This is the 101 Dalmatians cartoon.We both love the animated version better.

I can always count on safe movies for kids to watch,when the movie comes from my Walt Disney movie collection.

I probably have about 20 or so disney movies.Alot of them are great adult disney videos that I've personally watched about a gazillion times.



There are some good movies coming out next year,some good adult theme ones that I'm really looking foward to.Like the 3rd National Treasure expected to come out early 2014.I thought it was coming out next year.We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Another reason why Disney movies for kids are safe.Is they don't have the gore,or the violence..nor the other hanky panky stuff.When it comes to the mushy mushy,they keep things to a romantic level.

We need movies we can trust with our kids.

My 101 Dalmation VHS video is one of those movies,and I'd like to encourage all you other parents out there.To do your best to have safe movies for kids in the home.


You can't go wrong with Disney films.

But anyways..here is the 101 Dalmation movie.One is in VHS...the other DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment