Saturday, July 30, 2011

Karate Kid 2 Jaden Smith 2012

Karate Kid 2 with Jaden Smith will be coming out in 2012.There sure has been alot of interest in the sequal to this movie.

Lets just hope production does not end up be a Jaden Smith 2013.

I remember the original movie,and this video as well seems to be gaining more interest,and so many kids are looking foward to part 2.

These karate kid movies are sure favorites with the kids..and teens.They really are not that bad of movis,and also a kid learns alot from watching these movies,and from that I don't mean learning karate.

I think the Jaden Smith Karate Kid 2 movie will show just that.So if you're looking for karate kid movies for kids.Then don't pass this second movie up.I know may kids asked is there going to be a karate kid 2?

The answer is wes,and there will most likely even be a karate kid 3.

I think we'll be seeing alot of Jaden Smith movies coming up in the years ahead.His dad is a natural,and I think Jaden will be too.

His father is one of the best,and we can asume the same for his son.

Part 2 Karate Kid we look foward to watching you.

No comments:

Post a Comment