Sunday, July 24, 2011

What Disney Movies Are Good For A


                                      I've received alot of

 e-mail this week asking many various questions.From dog movies for an 8 year old.To what Disney movies do a 13 year old like.

I have 3 children,and when asking yourself what disney movies by age are best for your kids.Just remember many of these films

are for all ages.

You've heard of great family movies for all ages..haven't you?

So your 13 year old will like National Treasure just as much as my grandmother does.

Many of the Disney movies for boys and girls are great for all ages.

When my mother is here she watches movies with our 3 year old.She loves the movies just as much as she does.

However lately though..there have been some good Disney movies for teens coming out.As I just mentioned National Treasure with Nicolas Cage was one of those films.Another one with Mr.Cage is the Sorcerer's Apprentice.That w

as a pretty good movie too.Not as good as the National Treasure Triology.Well,it'll soon be a triology once they make the 3rd movie that suppose to be coming out in the next year,or so.

So when asking yourself what are good Disney movies for a teen..or a 5 year old.You don't have to worry to much if he..or she will like the movie.

I know some teenagers don't like cartoons,or animated movies.They are at that age where they are to grown up for it.Well,at lea

st the rule applies to the boys.The girls love all the Disney movies from what I know..in other words my experience.

For those of you who keep asking me "what are some new disney movies" Just check the site here.Soon as any Disney movie comes available.I'll will add it to the site.

The next movie coming out is called "1906" and live action disaster movie about secrets and lies surrounding the 1906 San Fran

cisco earthquake.It was major fires that also contributed to the death toll.Now this sounds like it'll be an interesting film.

I know the next Disney moving coming out don't sound all that much for kids,or if will be something that entertains my 7 year old.But none the less I'm sure it'll be a dang good documentary.

Another Disney Documentary that comes to mind is "Aliens of the Deep".It's about live deep in the ocen where the sunlight don't exist.It's called "Aliens Of The Deep" because many scientists think this is what life form could look like on other planets.It's a super interesting movie great for kids of all ages.

So anyways I hope I'm making sense when it comes to the difficulty in describing what age ranges this studio's films are for.Can I sum it up great for all ages?

So Walt Disney movies good for kids..many of them end up being great for teens too.

Another question I get all the time from parents is a good one."What are the best disney movies for boys"...then vice v

ersa of course too.

I know boys like watching little boys in some far off adventure.The same goes for little girls too.

Now the movie "Narnia" comes to mind.That was a great disney movie for little boys..and little girls.Not to mention a great movie for teens.My 13 year old daughter just loved the film,and so did the little children they's babysit.So

when it comes to the movies by age.That's a question that just can't be answered.

If you're children are under the age of 4 year olds.You can't go wrong with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.When they get a tad older,rest assured that disney movies for 8 year olds are out there too.

I know I keep mentioning the movie "Up".That is a movie for 8 year olds and up.All the way to 100.

Some times the best disney movies for girls.The boys love as well.Such as the infamous "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs".

So take a chance,and read some of the Disney reviews here.If the movie bombs out..it's not listed here.The Disney movie list here are of the best disney movies for kids.One's where the dog comes home and the animals go free.

No comments:

Post a Comment