Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good Disney Movies For Children

It's easy to find good Disney movies for children.They are good movies for all ages as far as I'm concerned.

One movie that comes to mind is "Hook".That's a good Disney movie for children of all ages.

Robin Williams does one heck of a job in this,and love Dustin Hoffman as Captain Hook.Robin Williams plays Peter Pan in this one,and Julia Roberts is a cute little ferry.

I'd say this movie is good for 8-10 year olds and up.This is a great family movie as well.

From popular disney movies on VHS..to the new Swiss Family Robinson movie coming out next year.You can count on "Walt Disney" to make things right for your children.

I'd say the best childrens movies 2010 would be Toy Story 3.Tom Hanks still going at it as "Woody the Cowboy".If you love horse movies.You might want to see if you're children would be interested in "Secretariat".That film may be suited better for 10 year olds and up though.Alot of children love Disney Horse Movies.So just wanted to share that with you.I wouldn't be surprised if the best disney movies 2010 has to offer.That Secretariat will come down as one of the best horse movies ever.The reviews have been fantastic.

Another one that comes to mind as the best disney kids movie 2010 is "Tangled".That movie also got great reviews,so I'd say it's good a children's movie for 7 year old to 10 year olds.Adults will love this animated film as well.It's still hard to believe even im my 40's I still love cartoons as much as my 13 year old.

However though,I'd have to say when it comes to the best animal movies for kids.My favorite is "Narnia".So as you see.Good disney movies for children are easy to find.
I encourage you though to watch Narnia.It's a great animal movie for children of all ages.I'm 42 years old and I loved that movie,and still very much do.

It's great if you're looking where to buy older Walt Disney movies.Here you can find them used.Some copies cheap in price.So wondering where to buy walt disney films shouldn't be a problem for you.The list here goes on..and on.

As we all know.The Disney Animated films have really taken off ever since they have been making them.I believed their first cartoon was created in 1932.Parents have been thankful that their movies for children have been entertaining families for over 70 years..and still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment