Thursday, July 28, 2011

Best World War 1 Movie

If you're looking for the best "World War 1 Movie".Then you must watch the Lost Batallion movie.My God..is this a great action war movie about World War I

Rick Schroder is in this one,and he should have won an acadamy award.

I can't express enough that this is the best World War 1 movie out there.

It's also based on a true story.

The German's have the surrounded.No escape.They fight on,and inflict alot of damage earning alot of respect not only from the Brittish,but also the German's themselves.

If you're your looking for some good world war 1 movies.This one is a must for your collection.This is not a Disney War movie.

A person don't see alot of "World War I" movies on TV..or anywhere for that matter.They seem to make all the best World War II movies every few years or so.But a person never hears about any new war movies when it comes to the first world war.

This in my opinion is one of the best action war movies ever made.

I'd recommend this film to anyone interested in World War One movies.

I'd put this up there with Saving Private Ryan.That's how good it is.

A true story about a relatively unknown event during World War I.It's one of the best war movies ever made.

If you don't have this video.I strongly recommend picking it up.The WWI War was a horror.

The best world war 1 movie ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment