Saturday, July 30, 2011

Animal Movies For Kids

When it comes to animal movies for kids.I always look back to the day gowing up watching Grizzly Adams on TV.

I'm sure alot of children just loved that show.It was a good safe movie for children,and a movie that wouldn't give them bad dreams at night.

Kids have always liked movies about bears.In this case it was Ben the friendly bear.Adams best friend,and together they became a legend.

Movies for kids about animals are something every parent should have in their video collection on hand.

Dan Haggerty movies are classics,and in my opinion some of the best animal kids movies out there.

Children need good movies to keep them entertained,and the Life and Times of Grizzly is on video that will surely not let them down.

I miss Mad Jack..What's his name again?..I can't remember at present,but he sure did add some spark to that series.Him & #7 I'll never forget.

I'll be adding the best animal movies for kids today.So keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment