Thursday, July 21, 2011

Robin Williams Movies

I'd like to talk a little about the best Robin Williams movies.

The guy put out alot of great,if not some of the greatest movies of all time.

A Robin Williams movie that comes to mind is the Disney Hook movie.Have any of you seen the Robin Williams Hook video?

It's a great movie for teen disney kids..and adult alike.

Remember the Robin Williams Mrs Doubtfire movie?

I know it's not a disney movie,but all the same that was a darn good movie.A little bit for the adults,but it made a great disney teen video as well.

Many of us ask what are the best Robin Williams movies?Those who I have asked that very question,it's to overwhelming.

I love all his movies..down to Awakening..to the Mrs. Doubtfire video.

One thing I have to say,is I don't like Robin Williams playing a bad guy.

He's such a good actor.I love his drama,his humor..and him being the good guy.

I'm sure he's taken us all by the heart,and he really adds the touch to the movie with his acting abilities.

The only Robin Williams 2010 movies I'm aware of is..well I'm not sure..He's doing a voice in The Cove..my friend is.He's doing a voice only of one of the charactors.I'm clueless about the movie.I wish I could share more about it,but have not seen it yet.So we can't expect anything more than that for this year.

But he does have a 2011 and a 2012 film coming out,but it won't be till 2012 we see him on the big picture.

So there will be a shortage of Robin Williams movies this year,and the next.

I guess I'm just thankful I can still pop in one of his videos from some of his movies made in the 1990's..and 2000 and beyond range.

I'll be posting more of his movies this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment