Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Disney Dog Movies




I know alot of you wonder what some great dog movies are.I get mail all the time asking what are some good disney movies for a 5 year old?

A week later I get another e-mail..asking what are some good movies for 3 year olds?

Thank goodness for Walt Disney Movies.Whether your a 2 year old.Maybe even a mother wondering what are some good movies for a 10 year old.

Walt Disney Kids Movies a mother can trust.Not only that,but alot of us adults love Disney Movies.I remember falling in love with Disney when I was an 8 year old.

Especially when it comes to some great dog movies.The Disney homeward bound movie is one of those videos I will never get enough of.

Many ask where can I watch Homeward bound?..It's like buy a dvd player and watch it at home.Buy the video,because it's one you'll watch over,and over again.

The best disney dog movie is Homeward Bound.But many could claim the best dog movie is White Fang.They are both great dog movies for a best kids dog movies collection.

I've asked several people..single,and parents and many claim the "best dog movie" is homeward bound.

The dog movies by Disney have captivated the imagination of millions for almost a century..minus 20 years of course,but certainly getting there.

So when it comes to dog movies by Disney.Or if you're a mother wondering what the best movies for 5 year olds.Look no further.There are tons of great disney kids movies out here.Great for kids..and great for the whole family.So it's not just

What are some good disney movies for teens?..I'd have to say the White Fang movie was pretty dang good.I know movies for teens can be tricky,but this movie is just as good as the horse movies that pretty much all teen girls love.They love animal movies.Not just the girls..but the boys too.

My little 7 year old is always asking for disney cartoon movies about dogs.It's dog cartoons this,or I want to watch a disney do movie.Or can I get a disney dog cartoons video for my birthday.

She's only a 4 year old now,but 4 year olds grow up fast,and can't wait till she's an 8 or 9 year old to turn her on to the White Fang .As you see,there is no need to ask what the teen disney movies have to offer.If you're seeking the top 10 disney films..or the top 100 disney movies about animals.This is it.

I know alot of us adults dwell is there going to be a national treasure 4?

We'll have to see on that..:)

The best Disney animal movies are a great choice for a parent..and for the kid.If it's a Disney Dog..or a Disney Cat.The Disney animal movies have alot of critters to choose from.

So if it's bears or the lions that interest you,or the disney movies about cats.This studio has something to offer for every animal lover who loves animated film..or new animal cartoon movies by disney.

My grandma always loved the dog movies.My sister always loved the disney horse movies she use to watch with her daughter.They loved to watch the videos of the new release movies about animals.Watching the adventures from the White Fang Disney Video..To the Homeward Bound movie they'd watch over,and over again.

We hope to see the dog walt days come back again!!..So it's just not disney movies for 5 year old.Or disney movies for little girls..or little boys.

New Disney Dog Videos are for everybody from all age groups. 6 year olds or 7 year olds.As I said some parents are looking for kids movies for little boys disney related,or that perfect disney girl movie to get their kids interested in animation.

I know I'm talking about the age that all us parents love,and have the option of a good video for kids.But there is just more than teen disney movies.There are alot of adult disney movies for us older crowd too.

Looking way past part 3 in the national treasure series.But looking foward toif there will be a National Treasure 4 as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment