Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Swiss Family Robinson Movie

I'm so looking foward to the new Swiss Family Robinson movie that's coming out next year.

I'm highly looking foward to it,and I loved the old Walt Disney Swiss Family Robinson movie too.

Here you can buy the first movie and it's also available on VHS incase you still use a VCR Player.

But anyways.There is a remake of this film coming out,and none other than Will Smith and  Jada Pinkett Smith.This is going to be a great flick,and sure am looking foward to seeing it.

I think Swiss Family Robinson 2012 could very well be the #1 movie next year.I just know this is gonna be good.

So anyways.Here you can buy the first disney familiy robinson vhs..I don't think this movie is available on blu-ray though.

I'd like to add the movie trailer along with some behind the scenes on the making of this new movie.


Looks like Will Smith Walt Disney are now teaming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment